There are several reasons why people choose to work and stay at Chewy competitive pay, great perks, real opportunities for advancement, and oh yeah, the ability to make pets, pet parents, and pet partners super happy. We are excited to offer great opportunities for Warehouse Specialists!
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With more than 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a personalized world-class online customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery. Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part-time and full-time schedules with competitive wages and attractive benefits!
Why youll love working here:
Safety, health, and culture are top priorities at Chewy across all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- 20% discount program for employees
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, and Life Insurance plans are available
- Wellness programs
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO (Paid Time Off) each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through Care.com
What youll do:
- Warehouse Specialists do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed products to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure the customer delivery process is efficient and accurate
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, and material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport products to storage and staging locations
- We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill
What youll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Occasionally lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Repetitively lift up to 50 pounds and walk up to 2 miles per shift, with or without reasonable accommodation
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace the diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs
- 18 years or older