Position: Team Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Region: Baton Rouge
Don't drink the water... drink the COFFEE! Do you love coffee? Love working with people? Have a "let's do this" attitude to be part of a team and get the job done? If so, we want you to JOIN OUR TEAM in Baton Rouge!
What does a Team Supervisor do? Here's a brief overview:
- Leads the culture of the location by following the values and mission of CC's.
- Supervises and coaches Baristas on shift.
- Greets guests in a friendly, pleasant and enthusiastic manner.
- Prepares a variety of espresso beverages, brewed coffee and beverages.
- Maintains store appearance and cleanliness.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
Perks of joining our team as a part-time Barista:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Time Off Benefits
- Free drinks.... yes, we said free drinks and an employee discount when purchasing one of our delicious pastry offerings while on shift.
- And much more
Would you like to grow with our team? 39% of our Managers are internal promotions. Come grow with us!
Requirements to join our team as a full-time Team Supervisor:
- Winning attitude to create an environment that is fun while providing guests with a "WOW" experience
- Willingness to learn new things
- Team player
- Love and Passion for coffee
To learn more about this position, apply now!
CC's Coffee House Team Baton Rouge
*Please see our full job description below for a full list of job responsibilities and requirements.