DeAngelis Diamond is an innovative, award-winning, national construction management firm, specializing in healthcare, commercial and multi-family construction. We are headquartered in beautiful Naples, Florida, and nationally ranked as an ENR Top 400 Company.
We are on the hunt for an outstanding Superintendent to join our team. If you have 5 or more years of experience, a passion for construction, and have an insane need and desire to be part of building great projects then please read on!
What you'll be doing:
- Supervise, plan, organize and control all resources and logistics (people and materials) for the successful execution of a project.
- Lead subcontractors in the construction of projects ensuring project quality, schedule, budget, safety, and exceptional client experience goals are met.
- Create and manage schedules, prepare RFI's, review and process Submittals and Shop Drawings.
- Prepare, daily and weekly project records and reports
- Ensure workplace safety and compliance with Company Safety Policies and OSHA job-site requirements.
- Be a member of the team involved in creating a winning strategy for Request for Proposal responses (RFPs) and the formal presentation for a project.
What you need for this position:
- Passion for construction
- Detail-oriented mindset with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Outstanding communicator; able to synthesize complex information into simple, actionable insights and ability to communicate technical building process with construction and non-construction team members equally.
- Commitment to providing a positive experience for all project stakeholders, clients, design professionals, subcontractors, and team members.
- Commitment to mastery and developing your career and personal goals through opportunities such as DeAngelis Diamond Academy, conferences, seminars, workshops, and courses.
- Seek to apply technology and innovation to improve efficiency and solve problems.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Procore, Box, DocuSign, Textura, and Bluebeam.
- Passionate about learning and applying new technologies, concepts, and innovative solutions.
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent preferably within our core market projects, or have grown through DD's career path leading to this role.
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
- Able to function in a positive, friendly, high-energy, and collaborative environment.
What's in it for you:
- Top tier market salary
- Bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Top-notch Medical Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Wellness Reimbursement to Assist in Your Fitness and Wellness
- PTO: 1st year: 8 days; Years 2-5: 18 days; 6-10 Years: 23 days, 10+ Years: 28 days
- Additional Time Off: 11 Paid Holidays and your birthday
- Veterans Day Off for our Veteran Team Members
- Volunteer Time Off: 2 paid days to devote to volunteering for the nonprofit of your choice.
- Educational Reimbursement Plan
- Team Member Referral Bonus Program
- Maternity & Paternity Care Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Direct Deposit Paycheck
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Costco or Sams Club membership
Drug test, background check, and authorization to work in the U.S. required.
Powered by JazzHR