Start earning money fast and be your own boss. Become an Instacart Shopper.
Instacart is a leading retail enablement platform that works with grocers and retailers to transform how people shop. Instacarts platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores.
Shoppers deliver convenience and excellent service to people in their neighborhood.
Set your own schedule, choose the areas where you want to shop, and earn money towards your financial goals. Theres never been a better time to become a shoppersign up today.
As an Instacart Shopper, you will:
- Use the Instacart Shopper app on your smartphone to accept incoming orders as you choose.
- Go to stores in your selected area to accurately shop for whats requested.
- Deliver the order to customers in the area, and keep 100% of your tips!
- Get paid weekly, with the option of cashing out in minutes.
Benefits of working with Instacart:
- Start earning quickly* on your own schedule
- Paid weekly, with the option of cashing out in minutes
- Potential to earn tips for good service
- Special earnings promotions
- Tip protection: if a customer zeroes out their tip without reporting an issue with the order, well cover the amount of the tip that the customer removed, up to $10
- At least 18 years old (21+ to deliver alcohol)
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Consistent access to a vehicle and a recent smartphone
- Ability to lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation
If you already provide services as a personal shopper or are involved in the grocery or transportation industries (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart. Interested individuals from an array of industries and backgrounds are welcome to sign-up. Shopping via the Instacart platform is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, home-based, entry-level, weekend, weekday, after-school, or temporary opportunities. As an Instacart Full-Service Shopper, you can work more flexibly than a part time job.
Instacart is committed to diversity and providing equal opportunities for independent contractors. Instacart considers qualified individuals without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, veteran, disability status, or other categories protected by applicable law.
Instacart also values providing prospective contractors with a fair chance to pursue opportunities. For all individuals seeking to provide services in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia, Instacart considers individuals in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
*subject to availability of batches in your area.