Carrington IS A ESSENTIAL BUSINESS- PLEASE APPLY!
Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States.
Our Mortgage Lending Division is becoming an industry leader by providing competitive mortgage products within our Retail and Wholesale lines of business. We deliver a superior customer experience by meeting individual needs, focusing on financial education, ensuring that our loans close on time and making the entire process as easy as possible. We’re always building our mortgage business with our customers in mind.
What We Offer:
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
• Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal .
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.
Come join our amazing team in Anaheim!
The Records Management Specialist is responsible for processing incoming closing packages, auditing and preparing collateral packages for deliver to Warehouse Bank and/or Note Custodian. Shipping and tracking of collateral packages from warehouse bank to agency and/or investor. Preparing and delivering FHA case binders to applicable HOC. Retrieval and processing of final collateral which includes auditing and shipping of final title policy and recorded security instrument to document custodian/Investor.
What you’ll do:
- Ensures closing packages are received, imaged, and processed within required timelines
- Process collateral packages with efficiency and within required timelines while adhering to internal policy and procedure
- Responsible for preparation and shipping of FHA case binders
- Responsible for the retrieval of final title policy and recorded security instruments for delivery to document custodian and/or investor
- Identifies and coordinates the correction of missing, incorrect, illegible or damaged documents to ensure they are within company policy and industry standards.
- Responsible for data integrity within E360 and/or Excel reports as it relates to records management
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Systematic and Diligent. You have a keen focus on the details and like to follow a plan.
- Flexible and Hardworking. You take pride in your work, and will do whatever it takes to get things done right.
- Quality Focused and Industrious. You’re passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering results.
What you'll need:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One (1) to two (2) years document control, records management of post-closing experience.