Atlantic Health System is seeking a Per Diem Physical Therapist I for Outpatient Pediatric Physical Therapy Department, located in Morristown Medical Center. The hours will be evening based (appx 3p-7p) with potential for extra day time hours to help cover Team Members who are on PTO.
- Provide physical therapy evaluations with pediatric patients ages zero-16 with varied developmental, neurological and orthopedic diagnosis.
- Design and implement PT treatment plans.
- Communicate with the entire patient care team.
- Perform all electronic documentation per discipline and department guidelines.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program with terminal degree appropriate for year of graduation
- Certified and licensed in New Jersey required
- 1-2 years working with infants and children ages 0-16
- Preferred experience working in an outpatient pediatric setting
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.