Are you looking for a short-term overnight role? T-ROC is seeking Overnight Retail Merchandisers to assist retailers with a remodel of their store by reading and implementing planograms (POGs), moving fixtures, setting signage, and more. You will work as a team with additional T-ROC employees and retailer employees.
This opportunity starts off with you being part of our local Overnight Walmart Reset team. You’ll work 8-hour shifts, 5 days per week, starting around 9pm each night. You’ll receive a 1-hour unpaid meal break and 2 - 15 minute breaks. When the project is complete, after 90 days or so, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of our Travel Reset Team, our local Bicycle/Grill Assembly team, our Merchandising Team or one of many other opportunities within TROC.
If you like to travel, I can add you to the Travel Team right now. Your travel would not begin until the local project is complete.
Here are the details:
- Assembly of displays/fixtures by following detailed instructions from your onsite supervisor working within a team environment
- Remain accessible and have open communication with your manager and onsite supervisor
- Maintain a professional image and appearance
- Build an excellent service relationship with team members
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- This is a physical, fast-paced working environment
Salary $17.50 per hour
Here’s what you need to ROC this role:
- Must be comfortable reading planogram's, schematics, or maps (training will be provided)
- Those who have had success in the past have backgrounds in plumbing, mechanics, carpenters, HVAC, electricians, warehouse associates, laborers or relatable skills
- The ability to read, write, and speak English
- Your Own/Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver's License
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel for 8 to 10 hours and regularly lift 50+ pounds
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job (reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with “Power of People and Technology”. You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovative technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
You will be part of a Reset Merchandising Team doing overnight work in Walmart stores. The Reset Merchandising projects will have limited duration, with start and approximate end dates. you may have the opportunity to work on multiple reset projects. Because of the nature of this work, this position is temporary.
Please do not report until you receive a telephone call from the Engagement Coordinator.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify