If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career at Enterprise. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open ending —you can take your training and shape your future. With our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This role is located at
1462 EATONTON RD STE A, MADISON, GA 30650
This position offers a targeted compensation of $50,017.50
Paid time off
Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
Training and development
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As an MT, you’ll begin learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. As a Management Trainee, you’ll train on all aspects of successfully running a business which will prepare you to operate your own branch in the future. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include; hands on customer interactions, on the job training and development with management, marketing and engagement with local businesses and partners, and learning how to generate revenue and control costs.
In our friendly and performance-driven environment, you will receive the mentoring and support you need to be successful and advance your career.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. Ultimately you will learn what it means to always put our customers first. Our culture is built around friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree.
- Must have a minimum of six months experience in sales, customer service, management or leadership.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
- No alcohol or drug related conviction on driving record in last 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be available to work an average of 45 hours per week.
- Must not have interviewed with Enterprise for the Management Trainee position within the last 6 months