We are currently looking to fill a Disc Fabricator position with a Broken Arrow Company.
Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of disc fabricator experience or experience in the manufacturing industry with ability to perform basic math. Our client has a great company culture with over 30 years of engineering and testing experience and 100% of their products are manufactured locally in Tulsa, OK.
2nd shift: 3:00pm - 1:00am
Starting Pay: $15 per hours; $.50 differential on 2nd shift
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Cuts material using cutting table or square shear.
- Set proper die in hydraulic or air press.
- Blanks and forms material and conducts burst testing.
- Performs temperature testing if required.
- Must be able to effectively operate with minimal training air and hydraulic presses, ovens, power and hand shears, nibblers, punches, layout equipment, punch presses, and any other equipment deemed necessary by the company.