Direct Support Professional/Caregiver
Would you like to make a difference every day in someones life? Based in community settings, and working closely with our clinical staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans, DSPs provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Transportation and support out in the community: outings/field trips, medical appointments, and shopping
- Assist with daily living skills including meal preparation and assist with medication administration
- Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from community participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition, and supporting vocational responsibilities
- Support persons served with living skills such as personal hygiene, grooming, and/or bathing
- Assist individuals we serve to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Six months of experience in human services preferred Valid drivers license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you come join our team Apply Today!
Powered by JazzHR