Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Cycle Counter role. This position will conduct cycle counts and assists in reconciliation of all inventory and cycle count variances. Coordinates with Inventory Manager, Inventory Analysts and Operations personnel to systemically record cycle counts ensuring inventory accuracy. Other tasks as assigned. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Conduct cycle counts using RF scanner
- Move product as required to facilitate cycle counts
- Move product to consolidate skus into fewer locations as directed
- Use Simple Problem Solving to determine root cause of inventory discrepancy within a location
- Work closely with the Inventory Manager, Inventory Analysts and Operations personnel
- Work with Inventory Control Analysts and Operations to coordinate all product holds, reworks, and recalls
- Other tasks as assigned
- 1 – 2 years of experience
- Experience in cycle counting and operation of material handling equipment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets is desirable
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.