Every day, Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at Maximus are entrusted to serve some of the most vulnerable communities by providing customer care to millions of Americans who need to maneuver through complex healthcare plans. During these uncertain times we ensure that we are delivering the best outcomes possible for our clients and customers - ensuring every action (via phone, webchat or email) is thoughtful, open, transparent, and done with integrity. To prepare you for this role, Maximus provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Please note this job posting is for upcoming classes in Riverview, or Tampa FL; targeted start date is discussed with recruiter. This is an onsite, regular FT position.
Pay and Benefits:
- Base rate $17.00/hr
- $1,800+ in potential bonuses*
- 401K with company match
- Paid accrued Sick Leave and 11 paid holidays
- Accrued PTO after 1 year of employment
- Company paid, base employee Medical Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness and Discount Programs
- Flexible scheduling options that meet lifestyle and family goals
- A supportive environment with peers who share your passion for improving people’s lives
- Career development and promotional opportunities
- No cold calling, sales, or collection calls!
*Eligibility requirements apply, ask your recruiter for more details
- Provide responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner, using pre-scripted responses
- Follow policies and standard operating procedures such as filling out timesheets, adhering to privacy rules and responding to numerous phone inquiries.
- Utilize standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, and web browser to perform job duties.
- Assist caller(s) with filling out online applications and submitting electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read to the caller
- Refer calls as required to CSR Lead
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of client regulations and policies
- Report problems that occur via the online system so they can be addressed by the appropriate parties
- Respond to telephone inquiries within staffing and time parameters
- Working special holidays and/or overtime may be required
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- All personnel will be required by contract to undergo program update training as the program changes
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum six (6) months customer service experience required
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
- Spanish fluency is desirable
- Ability to work within established turnaround times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a team
What happens after I complete my application?
#CB #ZIPCCO #Monster #Talent
#JobsNearMe #RiverviewJobs #CustomerService #CSR #Hiring #CustomerServiceAssociate #FullTime
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
The typical salary range of candidates hired is based on the local market. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation.