MUST HAVE A DOD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
Customer Service Agent will work in Gov't Sector contact center and be responsible for handling calls and analyzing low-complexity processing tasks. Clerks shall utilize customer management software to receive and manage assigned caseloads. Clerks must coordinate with stakeholders and transactional support clerks. The Agent will manage the task to completion and record applicable supporting information into systems and web forms. All tasks must be executed with an attention to detail and a focus on accuracy and timeliness.
High-school diploma (minimum)
- One (1) year experience in administrative support and/or a customer service environment
- Background in Military Pay, Military Personnel, or similar functions within another Federal Agency desired
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to maintain a Secret Clearance
- Proficient in both oral and written communication in order to communicate effectively with others and explain complex actions taken in regard to customers service requests.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point
- Government specific software or database training will be supplied by the Government.
- Working knowledge of grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and military terminology commonly used within office settings to prepare material correctly.
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment such as computers, electric typewriters, copiers, fax machines, scanners and other office automation systems to perform a substantial range of office automation support.
Powered by JazzHR