Cooks are directly responsible for creating a great guest experience by consistently serving quality food in a timely manner. You will receive and stock inventory, prepare, cook and assemble orders, keep the kitchen clean and organized, and maintain food safety and quality standards by following standard operating procedures.
Why work at Zax?
- Flexible Schedule
- FREE Meals On Shift & 50% Off Meals Off Shift
- Early Access to Pay
- Paid Training
- Opportunities to Advance
- Recognition Program
- Referral Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) With Employer Match (age 21 & older, after 1 year of employment)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability to work 32-40 hours per week
As the team at Zaxby's expands, we're saving a seat for you!
To our guests, Zaxby's is more than just a place to eat - it's a place to have fun, spend some time with friends and experience great food. To our team members, Zaxby's is a family!