Our Nurse Assistants love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you’re looking to grow as a Nurse Assistant, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We’re glad you’re thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for CNAs/STNAs. We’re a close-knit team that’s walking the walk when it comes to caring for our residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people smile and giving residents’ families’ peace of mind. We love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won’t find anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here and there’s a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That’s Trilogy
The best place you’ve ever belonged.
Whether you’re looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding career.
Let’s talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- 401(k) Match
- Free meal with every full shift
- No agency staffing – we’re 100% Team Trilogy
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Shift Differentials with 8 &12 hour shifts available
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Education assistance & free training programs
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for religious/medical reasons)
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
Nurse Assistants at Trilogy do all the things you’d expect a CNA/STNA to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant’s heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know. It’s not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
Here’s what you’ll do when you join us:
- Learn new skills and earn more money through our nationally recognized Apprenticeship Program!
- Participate in daily nursing reports and take detailed notes
- Help residents with personal hygiene activities, turning, lifting, positioning, and transporting them when needed
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and make independent decisions when neede
If you have these qualifications, we’d love to chat:
- A current, unencumbered, state nurse aide license
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- A desire to help people and work with a team to make it happen
Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an opportunity?
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development. If you’re interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant but don’t quite have the qualifications yet, join Team Trilogy in another role, and once you get going, we’ll set you on a FREE training path to help you achieve your dream job. Our job is to focus on caring for you so you can spend your time caring for others. We give you all the tools you need to build a successful, long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we’ve been making long-term care better for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We’re a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If you’re looking for a place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We’re a proud equal opportunity employer. If you’re passionate about providing great care for our residents and creating a meaningful career at the same time, we’d love to meet you regardless of your background. We’re a diverse team serving diverse communities.
Cedar Ridge Health Campus
Rana (859) 350-1049