The Wenspok Companies is a privately owned franchise of Wendy's Restaurants in the USA. We operate 69 Wendy's restaurants between Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Colorado, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, California, Montana, Wyoming and North Dakota, and employ over 2,000 people! EOE
Position: Closing Crew Member
Not a morning person? Looking for an evening/closing shift to fit your school or work schedule? Good! Sounds like were a perfect match! Wendys needs your late night energy to delight every customer.
Join a company that appreciates and recognizes accomplishments, supports a "promote from within" philosophy, encourages a work/life balance and treats everyone with respect!
Our team members take great pride in their performance, are hardworking and enjoy a fast-paced environment. Sound like you? Apply today!
Crew members will be trained to work a variety of positions, such as:
- Runner/Line Coordinator
- Order Taker/Dining Room
Additional accountabilities may include:
- Pre-closing responsibilities (i.e. cleaning and stocking)
- Closing responsibilities (i.e. cleaning grill, vacuuming, washing dishes)
Benefits (includes, but not limited to):
- Competitive hourly wage*
- Strong career and wage growth potential
- An excellent support network and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- Defined career paths for those who pursue a long-term career
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
*based on relevant work experience
At least 16 years of age * Willing to work long periods of standing without a break * Flexibility to work rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays * Ability to lift, carry and/or push up to 50 lbs.