ETHIC Excellence, Teamwork, Hospitality, Integrity, and Compassion steadfastly characterizes our mission to continually enrich the daily lives of residents. We practice these principles with every task and interaction, from personal caregiver assistance to mowing the grass. At Touchmark, we say:
I AM AN ALLY I AM A FRIEND I AM A GIVER
Up to $1500 per calendar year Education Incentive Plan, $1000 New Hire Bonus, Company Percentage Paid 401K Match, College Scholarships for Children of Employees, Discounted Meals, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Discounts, Referral Program earn up to $850 per referral, Employee Resource Program
Are you looking for a job, or are you looking for a place where you can build relationships, explore your underused talents, and make a difference every day?
At Touchmark, the ladies and gentlemen who serve in our communities dont just come to a job, they come to be part of something bigger a mission focused on enriching peoples lives. In the process of doing that, they grow, have fun, and develop lifelong skills.
As a Caregiver with Touchmark, you will assist residents with activities of daily living as needed - activities such as bathing, grooming, hygiene, dressing, mobility and toileting. You will have the daily opportunity to distinguish yourself by taking the time to be a positive presence in the lives of residents and their family members.
No experience is necessary!! Ideal candidates must have a heart for serving others, as well as:
- Be committed to and passionate about customer satisfaction
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent/ Be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be 18 years or older
- Be willing to obtain CPR/First Aid certification
- Must be organized, detail conscious and self-initiating, ability to communicate
- Have a genuine interest in caring for elderly residents and working in a geriatric environment
- Ability to respect the confidentiality of all clients/staff
- Good public relation skills; ability to communicate effectively with residents, family members, volunteers, staff, and the general public
We want to be part of your successful career by:
- Training you in safe and effective methods
- Offering flexible schedules
- Offering online and in-person continuing education
- Offering tuition reimbursement for full-time team members
We currently have the following PT shifts available:
Dayshift: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm
Evening shift: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
NOC shift: 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
**shift differential applies to NOC shift and CNA license**
We offer career growth and training within our community for those wishing to begin a career in Nursing or Healthcare Administration.
Touchmark is dedicated to providing the best for our residents, and it all begins with providing the best for our employees. Thats why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to our team members who work 30+ hours per week which includes:
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees and eligible dependents
- Education assistance
- Bonus and retirement plans
- Health care, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
- On-Demand Pay allows you to access pay as you earn it
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental insurance options
At Touchmark, we have the privilege of providing a safe home environment for residents. With this in mind, we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If they are not yet vaccinated, new team members must have received at least one dose by their first day of employment (and receive their second dose in the time interval established by the vaccine manufacturer, if applicable) to continue working at Touchmark. A copy of the vaccination policy will be provided upon request. *Please note this policy does not apply to our communities located in Montana.*
We are looking to hire individuals whose values align with ours and who believe in doing everything they can to lead by example in safety, compassion, and empathy. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher