When: JULY 18 & 19 from 10am - 8pm
Where: Mariposa (Neiman Marcus Caf) 3200 Las Vegas Blvd S.
All restaurant positions available
Onsite interviews, hiring and onboarding.
Bring all applicable ID's, certifications, and reference list
Emmitt's Restaurant is a modern American eatery specializing in delectable steak and fish dishes located in Las Vegas. Inspired by a clear vision and a commitment to excellence, Emmitt's will bring the spirit of classic American cuisine to Las Vegas at the iconic Fashion Show Las Vegas Mall.
Proprietors Football Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith and Chef Rainer Schwarz and share a commitment to providing a comfortable and appealing eatery for friends and families to enjoy great food and libations. The menu featured succulent steaks and chops, such as 60 day dry-aged prime chops and Colorado Bison and A5 wagyu. Seafood items include Glacier 51 Seabass, Vietnamese Black tiger shrimp and the highest quality sashimi you can find on the Vegas strip.
Emmitt's will take the concept of a classic modern bar to new heights featuring artisan and delicious handcrafted cocktails. With a wine list that focuses on California cult wines and other highly-rated, world class wines, the dining experience consists of a vibrant mix of stylish dining and lounge style settings with exceptional service.
Job Summary: (State briefly, in one or two sentences, the principal purpose of this position.)
1) Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
2) 1 year(s) experience as a runner or similar customer service position.
3) Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with customers, management and co workers to their understanding.
4) Ability to provide legible communication.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Follow the managers dress code.
Desirable: 1) High school graduate, some college.
2) Experience in customer service environment.
3) Certification in alcohol awareness program.
4) Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service
5) Multi line telephone operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (List the primary duties and responsibilities that are a critical part of this job. For each major responsibility, indicate the estimated percentage of time spent.)
- Sets up bar by cutting fruit, preparing juice mixes and prepping drink garnishments.
- Stocks and replenishes bar stock and maintains par levels including but not limited to ice bins, glasses, napkins, straws, fruit, bar towels, plates, silverware, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, bread, juices.
- Prepares coffee and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Stocks storerooms and keeps them neat and organized.
- Adheres to food safety & sanitation guidelines.
- Empties trash.
- Performs sidework as directed, keeping the bar clean, orderly and well stocked.
- Works as a team player; assumes a pleasant and helpful attitude toward guests and fellow co-workers to ensure guest satisfaction. Exemplifies the company's core values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and quality.
Supervisory Responsibilities: (List the types of jobs that report to this position and the estimated # of incumbents.)
Job Requirements: (Please indicate the minimum required.)
Education/Experience: Prior bar or restaurant experience, preferably in a high-end restaurant or related operational experience. Some experience mass marketed hospitality/special events environment preferred.
Skills: Exceptional customer service skills. Ability to deal with guests and fellow employees in a calm and professional manner in a busy environment. Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Knowledge: Experience in high-end restaurant required. Additional experience in a high-end restaurant and beverage operation preferred.
Physical: Must be able to stand and walk for a full eight-hour shift. Able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
Other: (Includes licenses, certificates, age, etc.)
Other Preferred Job Qualifications:
Foreign language skills (Spanish, French or Italian).
The above information is representative of the work performed in this position, however it is not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility does not exclude it from the position if the work is similar or related to the essential duties and resp