Universal Nissan-Hyundai-Genesis, Orlando's premier auto dealers, is looking for motivated professionals interested in a long-term career, not just a job. Due to high growth and demand we have a limited number of positions available.
If you're currently employed but are feeling undervalued or unhappy at your current place of employment, you should consider Universal Nissan-Hyundai-Genesis. We offer the best compensation package in all of Central Florida, an extremely competitive pay plan, health insurance, and retirement benefits!
We are seeking a candidate with a background in automotive industry. The individual in this role will be responsible to assures proper control of the parts inventory and related administrative functions.
Automotive Part Warehouse Duties and Responsibilities
- Stocks and posts incoming orders.
- Assists parts manager in processing weekly stock orders.
- Notifies appropriate parties when special-order parts arrive.
- Serves as back-up for parts manager for inventory functions.
- Provides necessary information to the warranty department to allow prompt filing of parts warranties.
- Reviews files to determine unused items and recommends disposal of excess stock.
- Ensures that credits are received for returned parts.
- Returns parts as needed and removes from inventory after credit is received.
- Returns cores in a timely manner and follows up for receipt of credit.
- Matches purchase orders and invoices, approves, and forwards to accounting office.
- Files company copies of parts counter invoices.
- Assists in preparing for and performing annual parts inventory.
- Assists in annual parts returns.
- Keeps parts area clean and uncluttered.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Automotive Parts Warehouse Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer skills required
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Physical strength and stamina, and ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
Job Type: Full-time
- Benefits offered:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Employee discounts
I certify that all the information on this application, my resume, and all supporting documents is correct, and I understand that any misrepresentation or omission of any information may result in disqualification from consideration for employment or, if employed, my termination.
I understand that this application is not a contract, offer or promise of employment. If hired, I will be able to resign at any time for any reason. Likewise, my employment can be terminated at any time, with or without any reason. I further understand that if hired, my employment is at will.
I authorize the company to which I am applying and its agents to investigate all statements contained in this application and/or my resume. I further understand that a credit and background check may be made including, but not limited to, consumer credit history, driving record, employment, military, education and general public records which will provide information concerning my character, general reputation and mode of living. I hereby authorize my former employers, educational institutions and individuals named to furnish all information pertaining to my work and educational record. I release my former employers, educational institutions, supervisors, co-workers and references from all liability on account of furnishing information to the company and its agents. I further release the company and its agents from any liability as the result of such contacts and in connection with obtaining any credit and background checks. Should a credit report be requested, I understand and agree that a separate authorization form will be utilized, as required by law.
If required by law, a copy of this report will be provided to me. I hereby release from liability the employer and its representative for seeking such information and all other persons, corporations or organizations for furnishing such information.
I understand and agree that, as a condition of employment, I may be required to sign a non-compete agreement and/or a conflict of interest statement.
I understand the company may now have, or may establish, a drug-free workplace or a post-accident drug-testing program. If either has one now or implements one in the future, and I am offered a conditional offer of employment, I agree to work under the conditions requiring a drug-free workplace. I also understand and agree that I may be subject to urinalysis and/or blood screening or other medically recognized tests designed to detect the presence of alcohol and/or drugs as a condition of continued at-will employment, and following any work-related injury as allowed under applicable law. I also agree to undergo random, fitness for duty, return to work, and reasonable suspicion alcohol and drug testing. Refusal to take such tests when asked may result in termination.
I understand that only individuals who are authorized to work in the United States are eligible for hire.
This application is current for only sixty (60) days. At the conclusion of this time, if you have not been contacted and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary for you to complete a new application.
By clicking "Apply Now" and/or "SUBMIT APPLICATION" the applicant understands and agrees to the above statements.
Powered by JazzHR