The Springs of Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
LivGenerations is the premier luxury senior living community helping seniors in the valley live fuller lives! We are seeking compassionate servers to help server our residents. You will help with taking their meal orders, and ensure a pleasant dining experience to them & their guests.
Why, Promise, and Values:
Support Liv Communities’ Why, Promise, and Values. Incorporate the Liv Values into strategy, daily decision making and relationships.
We do more than build and operate the best CARF certified senior living communities! At LivGenerations, we help our team and residents to live fuller lives. We welcome new team members, invest in them so they can continue to be the best in their career, and we promote from within!
Some of the employee perks you can expect working at Liv:
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits offered
- PTO & Sick Pay
- Rapid Pay (Stop Waiting for Payday! Get Paid When You Want!)
- PTO Exchange (Cash in your PTO for Cash, Charity, Loan Reimbursement or to Donate!)
- Internal Career Advancement
- Take resident(s) meal orders and serve meals correctly and efficiently
- Deliver trays to rooms of ill residents
- Set tables with napkins and tableware
- Refill condiments and salt and pepper shakers
- Set up and keep salad and dessert counter supplied
- Clean dining room tables and chairs and vacuum dining room
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals
- Attend and participate in training, in services, and staff meetings
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by Dining Room Supervisor and/or Director of Dining Services
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Previous waitstaff or food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain a food handler’s card within 30 days of employment
- Sufficient fluency in spoken and/or written English
- Willingness to work flexible hours, such as evenings and weekends
- Pass post offer TB test
- LivGenerations requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the extent permitted by law.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Liv Communities is an equal opportunity employer.
At Liv, the health and well-being of our team members is our top priority. Working at Liv requires exceptional people who enjoy providing top notch customer service. We know that Liv Meaningfully cannot be at the expense of Liv Well. Taking a proactive stance for your health, the Liv Well Task Force has implemented a number of COVID-19 safety measures. Liv requires the use of personal protective items, takes team member temperatures and enacts stricter cleaning and disinfectant practices. Team members who do test positive for COVID-19 are required to quarantine and cannot return to work until medically cleared.