We are currently hiring a PET/CT Technologist to work in Wenatchee, WA
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together we are “One Alliance” committed to serving our patients and customers as “An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference.”
What You’ll Do at Alliance:
- Responsible for patient safety including pre-screening for contraindications, aseptic injection technique, etc. and radiation safety/regulations, including proper documentation and technique when working with radioactive materials/patients
- Produce high quality diagnostic images
- Troubleshoot the scanner, coach and peripheral equipment
What You’ll Bring to Alliance:
- High School diploma or equivalent exp.
- Certification in Nuclear Medicine by the NMTCB or ARRT (N)
- CPR Certification
- Valid state driver’s license, as applicable
- Ability to work at several locations
- The COVID-19 vaccination is/may be a condition of employment.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
PET, PET Technologist, nuclear medicine, NMTCB, ARRT, diagnostic, imaging, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, CNMT, nuc med, PET Tech, nuc med tech, positron emission tomography, positron emission, radiology, diagnostic scan, diagnostic scanning, PET scanner, PET scan, technologist, health care, healthcare