Shift Hours Worked8.00
Work ScheduleSALARIED 8 HOURS
Employee StatusA1 - Full-Time
HRIS Analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include audits, problem solving and system design. Data analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, provide ongoing reports and respond to ad-hoc report requests.
- Develop and maintain databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Maintain HRIS system interfaces and data feeds.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends, connections, links and inconsistencies/errors in complex data sets and processes.
- Resolve and "clean" data and process inconsistencies in a consistent and systematic manner
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Train system users on HRIS functionalities and features.
- Complete data entry as needed.
- Support other functional HR areas as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field; four years experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education
- 1-2 years proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Master's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 4 years of human resource experience; experience with Lawson and SAP SuccessFactors
Preferred:SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) preferred
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.