Microf is a growing FinTech organization that prides itself in innovation, diversity, and leveraging technology to create a competitive advantage.
We are a contractor and homeowner focused organization with customer service at our core. Everything we do is focused on exceeding the expectations of our contractors and partners in assisting homeowners with their HVAC comfort needs.
We are looking to add members to our team who are versatile, high energy, and coachable. As a growing FinTech company in a niche industry, it is important that we hire people who are able to learn quickly, adapt, and grow with the organization. We need people who are energized to work in a growing company and face any challenges head on.
This Customer Service Representative will be the customer's first impression of Microf. They will work to assist our customer base in completing their applications before assigning the application to an originations specialist. This role comes with a starting pay range of $14 to $18 per hour, as well as eligibility for Microf's benefits such as health, dental, vision, and other ancillary benefits, quarterly bonus potential, tuition reimbursement, paid leave, 401(k) program, and employee wellness programs. This employee will work either from 8am-5pm or from 9am-6pm EST Monday through Friday and one Saturday per month from 9am-2pm EST.
- Assigning applications from with the Unassigned Application Register
- Assigning applications received from the Inbox
- Assigning applications received from the Fax Folder
- Submitting applications received over the phone
- Providing excellent customer service
- Meeting Service Level requirements for contacts
- Assisting with daily call volume as requested
- All other duties as assigned.
- High energy, coachable, and agile
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills and professional approach to sales
- Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to work as part of a team
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills.
- Eligible for participation in the Companys Group Medical Plan and Group Supplemental Insurance Plan on the 1st day of the month following the completion of the Employees first 60 days of service.
- Six (6) paid holidays per year.
- Fifteen (15) days paid time off annually after 90 days of employment prorated based on the date hired.
- Eligible for participation in the companys 401(k) plan after one year of service.
- Starting base pay range for this role will be $14 to $18, paid hourly
Powered by JazzHR