Pay grade for this position is a grade 4
Picture yourself as a Administrative Assistant at Gaudenzia!
Gaudenzia is one of the leading organizations, providing substance use and mental illness treatment to thousands of impacted individuals on an annual basis! Here at Gaudenzia, we understand the complexities and that the impact that addiction has on individuals, families and our communities and that is why we need you! We realize the importance of delivering quality services to those impacted by substance use disorders; services that are individualized and specialized to meet the needs of our clients. We are an employer of choice in the field of treatment for substance use disorders, and welcome new ideas and capabilities - that is where you come in! Are you someone looking for a rewarding, life changing and fulfilling career? Here at Gaudenzia, we are committed to improving the quality of our client’s lives by equipping them with the skills they need to reach and sustain recovery. We value our employees and create an atmosphere where innovation, respect, equality and professional growth and development are valued. As our organization continue to grow, we continue to need talent to help us meet the needs of our clients and our communities. We are seeking talent for a number of positions. Join us and become a valuable contributor to our team!
Gaudenzia’s mission is to help individuals and families affected by drug and alcohol dependency, mental illness, and related conditions to achieve a better quality of life and become accountable individuals.
Meet Our Team
As a key contributor to our team, you will work closely with our staff memebers at one of our Gaudenzia facilities. You will work alongside other administrative staff and peers, and will report to the Administrative Coordinator (or other deemed supervisor) at your respective facility.
Who You Are
You are a Administrative Assistant who will aid in the development, organization, and maintenance of accurate database, filing, and reporting systems which are essential for smooth program operations. You have the organizational skill set to perform the initial setup, maintenance, and confidential safekeeping of programs’ electronic and paper files. You will be the front face of the program by greeting program visitors, as well as answering and directing calls. You have the knowledge to prepare and submit reports, and enjoy being the liason with social service agencies, managed care organizations, hospitals, clinics, courts, prisons and other entities to coordinate client care.
What you'll do at Gaudenzia:
- Set up and maintain program and client electronic and paper files in a confidential environment and in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Prepare reports as required by the Regional and Corporate Offices, and as directed by the Program Director and/or Administrative Coordinator.
- Maintain current, organized database, filing, and reporting systems.
- Report client changes to funding agencies.
- Maintain organized, accurate system to record, receive, and disburse client funds, valuables, and facility funds.
- Maintain contact with appropriate community resources needed to facilitate care coordination.
- Create and implement communication and reporting systems to facilitate thorough communications with the Regional and Corporate Office, funding agencies, and other community resources.
- Greet facility visitors, and screen clients returning to the facility, if needed.
- Answer phone calls and check facility voicemail daily.
- Complete IT and maintenance tickets to resolve facility issues.
- Record minutes from facility meetings.
- Sort, distribute, and prepare facility correspondence, and deliver faxes to appropriate persons.
- Maintain facility supply inventory, and order new supplies, as needed.
What Gaudenzia Offers You:
- An organization who’s committed to diversity, equity and inclusion as such efforts remain at the core of Gaudenzia’s values. We believe to be engaged, you must feel included and valued. Our diversity and inclusion committees meet frequently to ensure differences are valued and all employee’s voices are heard.
- Opportunity to work with professionals who effect lives daily and work on impactful projects and initiatives.
- A rewarding career that does lifesaving work daily.
- Competitive salary
- Strong support network
- Opportunities for growth and advancement with a clearly defined career path for upward mobility
- Casual and innovative work environment
- Access to 100’s of trainings in a virtual environment by way of Relias learning
- Generous benefits package with some “free” and low-cost options for eligible employees:
Benefits & Perks:
Medical, Dental (Free), Short-Term Disability Insurance (Free), Life Insurance (Free), Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (Free), Vision Insurance, Various Supplemental Benefits (Aflac, Legal, Identity Theft & FSA), Generous Paid Time Off Accruals at 80 hours minimally during your 1st year of employment, Generous Vacation Accruals at 80 hours minimally during your 1st year of employment, Paid Holidays per calendar Year “10 annually”, Paid Bereavement Leave, Education Assistance Benefit (Tuition Reimbursement), Full reimbursement for the cost of professional license/certification renewals, 403(b) Retirement Plan with 5% Employer Match and Employee Assistance Program (24 hours/day, 7 days/week).
Education/Training: Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
Experience: At least three (3) years of administrative experience in an office environment.
Substitutions: Appropriate substitutions may be made for an equivalent combination training and experience (1 year experience = 1 year education/ training)
- Excellent customer services and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, other staff member, outside agencies/institutions and the general public.
- Ability to successfully work with others from various cultures and backgrounds.
- Ability to perform math and basic accounting.
- Ability to plan and organize work and prepare appropriate reports.
- Knowledge of office and clerical functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of system development, reporting, and file maintenance.
We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Gaudenzia is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Gaudenzia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.