Rollstock Film Sales Specialist
Since our founding in 1883, UltraSource has served the processing and packaging equipment needs of thousands of companies worldwide in the meat and poultry, seafood, produce, dairy, medical and pharmaceutical industries. Our comprehensive offering includes hundreds of products that enable us to custom tailor equipment solutions that meet the production line objectives, labor goals, budget constraints and brand image of our customers.
UltraSource's quality program ensures our products are engineered and produced to meet or exceed our customers' requirements. Reliability, maintainability, and safety are at the forefront of our engineering strategy and support to our dedication to quality.
Summary: Develop relationships with customers and drive sales for the rollstock film product line through interactions with the customer via outbound & inbound calls, emails & messaging, e-commerce platforms, customer visits, and tradeshows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new prospects, promote the rollstock film product line, and secure business.
- Qualify opportunities, make decisions on pricing, and quote customers.
- Meet sales and margin budget targets.
- Create contacts, prepare quotations, enter orders, and log interactions in the CRM.
- Communicate inventory needs to the purchasing department to anticipate customer needs and minimize stockouts.
- 30-50% travel required, which may fluctuate each year according to customer visits, tradeshows, and training.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Expedite the Distribution Center as required.
- Provide feedback to management and the marketing group regarding enhancements to the printed literature, electronic or social media, e-commerce platforms, and our product offerings.
- Share leads, critical customer information, and market intel with the equipment, parts, and service teams.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
High School/GED required, associates or bachelors degree preferred; or 2+ years related experience in customer service or sales, preferably in a technical setting; or knowledge of food packaging and supplies; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
CRM/ERP software experience required; SyteLine experience is a plus.
Microsoft Office experience (Word Intermediate, Excel Intermediate, and Outlook) required
Must be able to fulfill all essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and in a safe manner. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.