Heart to Heart is a certified Homecare Agency dedicated to the highest level of in home patient care. Our mission is to provide our patients with the most comprehensive home health care services possible. Heart to Heart Home Health Care is seeking energetic, caring, and professional Registered Nurse Case Managers to join our team.
A Registered Nurse Case Manager manages a caseload of patients who are receiving homecare services. The Registered Nurse Case Manager will be responsible for patient assessment, documentation, and caregiver supervision.
A successful Home Health Nurse uses a variety of soft skills and clinical knowledge to provide the most comprehensive care. These skills can include:
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow them to get to know their patients, build personal rapport and establish trust to provide high-quality care while increasing patients' enjoyment and comfort
- Flexibility and patience to work in a variety of living environments
- Willing to commute to patients home.
- Open to working per diem or full time.
Registered Nurse Case Managers provide a variety of tasks during patient visits depending on the specific plan of care and type of patient. They often have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assess and chart observations of the patient's condition at each visit
- Recommend tools or devices that may improve the quality of life for the patient
- Monitors and evaluates the quality of care provided topatients
- Performs all applicable duties of a registered nurse and ensures that professional standards of practice are maintained.
- Must cooperate with the licensee and Department of Human Services staff in any inspection or evaluation
- Starting cases, creating care plans, speaking to patient and care team as necessary, routine evals on patient, and reviewing charts.
- State approved accredited program
- Must passed National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN)
- Updated Physical/PPD/TB
- Current Central Registry active (RN)
- Licensed and currently registered in the State of New Jersey with a current valid license in good standing as an RN issued by the NJ Board of Nursing