Our goal is to create unforgettable experiences for our guests. You have the opportunity to work in the Cashroom and office, directing questions for our guests and being an integral part to making sure the Zoo works. This position allows you to learn all of the details about what is happening over the summer at the Zoo.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the distribution and collection of cash bags, radios, keys, etc.
- Entering sales on a daily basis at the direction of the Office Manager
- Multiple vault counts daily to ensure the safe is balanced
- Using Lancers security measures to protect the Cashroom
- High volume data entry on a daily basis
- Routing and answering a high volume call line
- Processes invoices as they come in.
- Works with catering team to enter sales and record revenue.
- Other duties as assigned.
(list below are just basic suggestions, not required)
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to work a varied of shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Must be outgoing, friendly, courteous, and honest
- Must be able to interact in a multicultural environment with a variety of ages
- Able to work in all weather conditions
Lancer Hospitality is a Minnesota-based hospitality company with operations in ten states. We hold food service and catering contracts at attractions including the Science Museum of Minnesota, Minnesota Zoo, Como Park Zoo and Conservatory, Northwest Trek Wildlife Park, Phoenix Zoo and others.
The company also holds multiple college, corporate, and K-12 dining contracts. For more information about the company please visit our website -