Ghost RX is looking for a qualified Medical Laboratory Scientist to work in Palo Alto, CA.
- Active unrestricted State License from any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia
- The ability to pass a government background clearance mandatory for this position
- Bachelors degree in Medical Technology or related Science field
- Current certification/registration as determined by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or American Medical Technologist (AMT)
- US Citizen
- 1 year of experience
- Performance of a full range of automated and non-automated laboratory procedures in the areas of chemistry, urinalysis, hematology, hemostasis, immunochemistry, and immunohematology according to established protocols.
- Evaluation of the suitability of the specimen for analysis, requesting new specimen if determined to unusable. Prepares specimens for analysis; ensuring that the physiologic states of the specimen properties are maintained.
- Selection, performance, evaluation and monitoring of the performance of test procedures using manual and /or instrumental techniques in accordance with established protocols.
- Conducting quality control procedures on equipment, reagents, and products and maintains proper records for quality control reports.
- Responsibility for the generation of laboratory results from the work area into the laboratory computer system.
Please visit our website at www.ghostrx.com and follow us on Facebook for all current and future positions.