At Andersen Tax LLC (“Andersen”), we offer a rewarding career path for exceptional, motivated, and entrepreneurial individuals. From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a variety of projects giving you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. Because of our favorable Managing Director to Associate ratio, you will receive hands-on mentoring from firm leaders that prioritize your growth and development.
Once you join the team, you will become well-acquainted with our core values: Best-in-Class, Stewardship, Independence, Seamlessness, and Transparency. These are the qualities that define Andersen professionals.
Know that through our sustained growth and best-in-class service, we offer substantial long-term career opportunities and the tools necessary to be an emerging leader. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with Andersen – a name from the past, a firm for the future.
Managers with our State & Local Tax (SALT) practice oversee and complete tax projects, provide innovative tax planning, consulting and compliance for a variety of clients, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to venture backed startups.
Managers can expect to:
- Engage in business development activities (i.e. prepare proposals, present in webinars, etc.);
- Collaborate with Federal Tax Compliance Groups to ensure a comprehensive multi-jurisdictional tax strategy;
- Review state and local income tax returns;
- Provide tax controversy audit support;
- Lead consulting engagements and identify client solutions;
- Conduct research to remain current with legislative changes.
- Review memoranda and additional client deliverables.
- Prepare and review Nexus Studies.
- Supervise, mentor, train, and evaluate Seniors, Associates, and Interns.
- 4+ years relevant work experience in an accounting firm, with at least 3 years of Income Tax Experience;
- Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree; Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree (Preferred)l
- Advanced credential allowing for client representation before the Internal Revenue Service required (i.e. CPA or JD);
- Self-starter with the initiative to seek out opportunities and ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; and
- Proficient use of technology.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Andersen Tax welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation (including gender identity and gender expression), mental disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. All qualified individuals, including those with criminal histories, will be considered in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Additionally, we make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.