Junior Merchandising Operations Associate (Pricing)
ToMo is seeking a Jr. Merchandising Operations Associate (Pricing)! We are looking for an excellent problem solver who is math-detail oriented and holds themself to a high standard. The ideal candidate is someone who is a passionate self-learner, excited about bringing continued knowledge and optimizations to the team. Strong organizational skills, positive communication, flexibility and adaptability to shifting company goals will be critical for success in this role.
What you get to do every day:
- Communicate with internal teams (buying, coordination, merchandising and production) to maintain the sales calendar
- Check CPOs (line sheets) for accuracy to ensure optimal sale setup
- Price shop products across other selling platforms before they go live on our site to maintain best value online
- Review wholesale costs, shipping costs/duties to set optimal member prices and ensure our margins are aligned with the company standards per category
- Upload sales to the site and confirm SKUs (products) populate correctly, review pricing along with shipping costs & make adjustments when applicable
- Maintain organization of the CRM by fixing issues with SKUs, sales, vendor pages and other problems that arise
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's Degree is a nice to have
- 1-2 years of experience in an operations role
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent mental and retail math skills
- Ability to work quickly, independently and multi-task a realistic sense of urgency is key.
- Proficient in Excel: Comfortable using/writing math based formulas, data sorting, various formatting solutions etc
- Analytical mindset and interest in data
- Flexibility to support shifting goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented with ability to focus on the bigger picture
Touch of Modern is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR