As a Technician, Level II you will perform routine construction monitoring, field and/or laboratory tests. You will prepare and transport samples and reports, and perform non-technical functions and office tasks under close supervision of higher level technicians or supervisors.
Technicians of all levels are expected to be physically capable of performing the duties described including, but not limited to the capability to lift 10 to 60 lbs. and transporting materials up to 200 lbs in a wheelbarrow, cart or dolly. We expect every employee of TWE to perform their assigned duties safely with consideration for the safety of others around them at all times.
- Sample or perform basic tests of soils, concrete, asphalt and other materials in the field or laboratory as directed.
- Transport representative samples to the laboratory for processing and testing
- Uniquely identify all materials samples and maintain this identification throughout each testing process.
- Support field and/or laboratory personnel as needed to complete tasks.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area and your equipment.
- Assists other technicians or professional staff as needed.
- You are expected to retain the information shown and explained to you so that you may continue to grow with our company.
- Support our quality policies and procedures; maintain the quality of your work and the quality of TWE in the highest regard with each task you perform.
- Adhere to the TWE safety policies and procedures and encourage the improvement of these policies by your participation in near miss and safety audit programs.
- 0 6 months of experience
- Ability to lift 10 60 lbs. and work outside for extended periods of time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Capacity to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Individual $50,000 coverage is 100% paid by TWE)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Guardian Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program with up to 4% employer match
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
- 9 company paid holidays
TWE is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR