LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Discover Where Amazing Works
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, #1 in NY
Discover the future of health care anddo something amazing with your career.For more than 20 years, our Hospital has been home to the most advanced care in the nation, providing thehighestacuitypatientswiththe bestcardiac, spine, orthopedic and urologycareusingthemostsophisticatedrobot-assistedsurgeries.Now, we invite you to join the Pediatric OR nursing teamatNewYork-PresbyterianMorgan Stanley Childrens Hospital, ranked amongthe top in the nation for children's care in every specialty.
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Pediatric Operating Room Days
AtNewYork-Presbyterian,nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities and the world stronger.Youll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. Its the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And its your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday, rotating weekends and holidays, 6:45am-3:15pm.
- One year of scrubbing and/or circulating experience in ortho, spine, neuro, and/or general cases.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." -U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" -Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" -Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" -Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" -Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" -Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" -American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at:nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
NYP Employee Search