**Part-time and full-time opportunities available!!**
We're currently hiring cashiers and want you to join our team!
Cashiers are the first point of contact for our guests and are directly responsible for delivering a great experience. You will take and enter orders, handle payments, keep the dining room and other guest areas clean, and provide excellent service to our guests by following standard operating procedures with a sense of urgency.
Why work at Zax?
- Flexible Schedule
- FREE Meals On Shift & 50% Off Meals Off Shift
- Early Access to Pay
- Paid Training
- Opportunities to Advance
- Recognition Program
- Referral Program
- 401(k) With Employer Match (age 21 & older, after 1 year of employment)
- Employee Assistance Program
Additional Full-Time Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability to work a minimum of 9 hours per week
As the team at Zaxby's expands, we're saving a seat for you!
To our guests, Zaxby's is more than just a place to eat - it's a place to have fun, spend some time with friends and experience great food. To our team members, Zaxby's is a family!