- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current CNA certification, or, ability to complete CNA Training Program or equivalent to receive CNA certification.
- Previous work experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is desirable
- Direct patient care of assigned patients, assuring proper procedures are followed and quality of nursing care is delivered to each patient, recognizing the need for individualized care
- Administer daily care in an effective, timely manner
- Cleans utensils, equipment and work area
- Responsible for the safety of patients
- Carry out special orders or treatments as directed
- Use lift equipment safely in transferring and transporting patients for short distances
- Communicate patient information to Charge Nurse; function as cooperative, active member of the Patients Health Care Team
- Observe patients condition and report immediately any untoward signs, symptoms or unusual occurrences
- Maintain current documentation of patient's status and relay information to complete form needed to alert appropriate staff to patient changes
- Complete all appropriate and necessary paperwork relating to patient care in accordance with facility's Policies and Procedures
- Maintain constant vigilance over patients, take necessary safety precautions (call lights within reach, bed lowest position, slippers on, use of lift equipment, etc.)
- Maintain patient room in neat and orderly manner with clear walking area
- Know policies and procedures pertaining to patient's rights and responsibilities, and responsible for carrying them out
Full-time or part-time openings; varied shifts available.
$18.00 per hour for regular Certified Nursing Assistant, $19 per hour for Med Pass Aide. Benefit package includes: health insurance, vacation, sick leave, 401(k), flex plan and annual longevity bonus.