PBNA $27.25 an hour
$27.25 an hour
Additional Info: Mileage Pay $0.537
Delay Time: $23.75
Drop and hook or stop $17
Lump Sum $300
Shuttle Pay $27.25
Shuttle OT $40.875
Shuttle DT $54.50
Position drives a tractor/trailer truck to make local regional deliveries (up to 275 mile radius) of predominantly finished products or raw materials/supplies to company distribution and manufacturing centers. Obtains proper authorization for all deliveries/pick-ups. Inspects vehicle for proper and safe operating conditions before and after each trip. Must maintain a DOT driver's log and adhere to all DOT regulations.
Position requires working tractor/trailer components, including bending and cranking landing gear as well as climbing in and out of cabs and sitting for extended periods of time. This is no touch freight work and driver will be home daily.
* Deliver finished products or raw materials to assigned destination
* Ensure safety and compliance of load
* Maintain DOT driver log and other required transport documentation
* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
* Pre/Post Inspections
* 21 years or older
* Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
* Valid Class A CDL license (with HazMat/Double and Tanker endorsements)
* Follow DOT Regulations
* Operating trucks requiring a CDL Class A license (e.g., driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, dropping and hooking, operating landing gear, or backing into docks and confined spaces, etc.)
* Hauling consumer products and perishable consumer goods (e.g., transporting unstable loads or hauling different weights on different trip segments, etc.)
* Operating a tractor-trailer in different conditions (e.g., highway driving, side/local roads, city/country, maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement