Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager for our team in Honolulu, Hawaii!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Help customers understand their insurance policies/coverages and determine individual service needs
- Answer customer and carrier questions via their preferred communication method in the areas of polices, endorsements, audits, accounting/billing, and coordination of claims/loss control services
- Oversee assigned book of business including policy changes, proposals, applications, and endorsements
- Maintain high retention on existing accounts
- Increase revenue by crossing selling and writing new business
- Attend any required training sessions and courses to maintain skills and licensing requirements
- Foster and seek relationships with teammates across all levels of Brown & Brown
- Ensure compliance with government agencies and corporate policies and procedures
- Always conduct the highest level of confidentiality
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2+ years commercial lines experience preferred
- Hawaii P&C License
- Exceptional telephone demeanor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.