Nurse Practitioner - PRN
Home Risk Assessments
Matrix Medical Network offers a broad range of clinical services and proven expertise that give primary care providers and the at-risk health plan members we visit with every day the tools and knowledge to better manage their health at home. With deep roots in clinical assessment and care management services, our national network of clinicians break through traditional barriers to care by meeting those members where they are. We help older adults and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience improved health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
Our job opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion and make a direct impact to the health and well-being of others. Join our team and be rewarded by competitive compensation while making a difference in your community!
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accountability Employer
About the Position:
During a visit that can last up to one hour, Matrix providers review and observe a member's current health, medical history, medication adherence, social environment and other risks. This provides unmatched insight into a member's overall health and well-being that can be difficult to capture during routine office visits.
The Matrix Comprehensive Health Assessment helps to improve quality of care and allows us to potentially close multiple care gaps with a single visit.
Nurse Practitioner - PRN - Home Risk Assessments
Type: PRN-Flexible-Nurse Practitioner
Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth and other community environments in Felton, DE
Hours: Days, Evening, Nights, weekend.
PAY: $95.00 per completed Assessment, 25 hours or more/month-Flexible Scheduling
Mileage Reimbursement paid for all miles when 20 or more completed assessments/month, No show payment for 10 or more booked assessments/month
Matrix Provider - What to Expect:
* Make a difference in people's lives by conducting Pediatric/Adult/Geriatric Assessments, medical history, diagnosis and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according to Matrix guidelines and protocols.
* Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate. Collaborate with Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education. Provide follow-up.
* A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build and maintain relationships.
* Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include; Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, Mobile Clinic Visits, Telehealth Visits, and Retail Clinic Visits.
* Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
* Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtainprescriptive authority.
* Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix approved specialty.
* Have a current BLS, ACLS or CPR certification.
* Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse Practitioner
* Have strong computer skills and familiarity with Employee health/medical record software.
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with patient, clients and colleagues.
* Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change.
* As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and influenza for this position.
* Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence.
* Travel may be required
* We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
* We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
* We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
* We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact MatrixHR@matrixhealth.net.
Felton, DE 19943 Primary Location: Felton, DE 19943 Job: Clinical-Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. Full or Part Time Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, no evening, no weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
As a Driver, you will be responsible for safely operating a collection truck while driving through neighborhoods and communities across the country. You will get the chance to provide reliable, friendly, and consistent service for our customers who rely on us for an essential service. Your impact will not only be seen, it will be felt. Your job helps to keep streets, neighborhoods, and communities safe and clean.
What you will do:
* Safely operate a collection truck to collect waste and/or recycling along a designated route and transfer to a disposal site.
* Work closely with Dispatch, your Supervisor, and the rest of the driver team to service our customers on different routes and schedules.
* Load/unload waste and/or recycling materials at landfills, recycling centers, or similar facilities.
* Perform pre- and post-trip inspection of your vehicle to ensure truck is in proper working order and address maintenance issues quickly.
* Follow all required safety policies and report any safety or employee experience issues to leadership.
What you will need to be successful:
* Class B or higher Commercial Driver's license with air brakes endorsement (REQUIRED).
* Ability to read a map and/or use navigational devices.
* Ability to work early mornings, nights, some holidays, and weekends.
* Good time management skills to ensure assigned routes are completed efficiently and safely.
* Flexibility to adapt to changes as needed.
* Good problem-solving skills to address unexpected issues.
* Desire to work as a team, while helping and interacting respectfully with each other.
Why you will love this job!
* You will be working in your local community, allowing you to be home every night.
* You will work for a company that cares about your safety and well-being, with great benefits and offerings to keep you healthy, safe, and well.
* You will have the ability to stay active, getting in and out of your truck while servicing our customers.
* You will work alongside great colleagues from a variety of diverse backgrounds and experiences who are committed to serving our customers and communities together.
* You may have the opportunity to make more money with overtime.
* You will be provided all required PPE, including work boots and all-weather gear.
* You can keep the dirt at work - laundry service for your company-provided uniforms.
* You will have the chance to earn bonuses for recognition of your great work and commitment.
* You will have a chance to advance your technical and leadership skills through on-the-job training, growth and development.
* You will be given the chance to provide feedback in our inclusive culture, through regular interaction with leadership and our confidential employee experience survey.
$2,000 - $4,000 bonus
We have immediate part-time to full-time openings throughout Kent County for LPNs!. Day, evening, and overnight shift options available. We offer $27-$37 p/h based on shift and acuity of patient to provide 1:1 care.
BAYADA provides LPNs paid training, 24/7 support, flexible scheduling options, annual scholarships, mentorship, and more.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you'll never feel alone
- Variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job - we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Certifications to advance your skills
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA
Make your career what you want it to be
At BAYADA, we care for people of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels, giving you the chance to explore your interests and put your skills to work. Many of our adult and pediatric clients-infants to the elderly-require advanced care, such as tracheostomy and ventilator management. So, if you have high-tech experience, we'd love to speak with you! If not, we offer paid self-directed and tailored training to LPNs to advance your skills to the next level.
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing
If you're the type of LPN who rises to the occasion, join our trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more than a career-it's their calling. Apply today!
BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.