Director of Restaurants at Oakhurst Golf & Country Club
At Invited Clubs
, work feels like play, as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people, where you belong. Job Summary:
We are looking for a passionate restaurant leader to join the Food & Beverage team. The Director of Restaurants' primary purpose is to oversee the daily food and beverage operations in support of the Director of Food & Beverage. Ensure all food and beverage operations and Member services are coordinated to exceed Member expectations while driving initiatives to achieve the Club's revenue and profit objectives. This position will work closely with the Director of Food & Beverage and Executive Chef to ensure the standards of service and safety guidelines are met. Day to Day:
- Responsible for Front of house scheduling and ensuring that they meet budgeted labor targets
- Assist in selecting and developing a qualified staff of Service Excellence Employees to understand the relationships between value, Member service, satisfaction, and retention/attrition
- Develop Employees for career advancement using Performance Review Systems, Cross Training, and Developmental Planning
- Responsible for ensuring the service team is properly trained to deliver exceptional service and to create memorable moments for Members. This could include interactive dining, table-side service, promoting specialty or signature items, etc.
- Implement and effectively execute specific training programs timely and consistently to ensure Club staff is providing Members with quality service and products
- Complete scheduled inventories and ensure proper administration processes are followed
- Ensure all expense control systems are in place with close monitoring of all department expenses including revenue to payroll ratio. Ensure appropriate forecasting systems are utilized
- Collaborate with the Food and Beverage team to create and implement new ideas
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local food sanitation and safety regulations. Be knowledgeable about the most updated laws and guidelines and communicate this information to the staff
- Executes all menus, promotions, and programs as outlined by the Director of Food & Beverage in accordance with Club standards
- Ensures that daily walkthroughs are being conducted in all Front of House areas
Compensation: $65,000 - $70,000 salary range commensurate with experience - Bonus Potential, Benefits, Club Perks, and much more! About us:
- 3+ years in a fast-paced restaurant, Club management, or related field in the Food Beverage Industry
- High-end hospitality experience, impeccable attention to detail, with a proven track record in Front of House service supervision
- Sommelier certification and multi-unit management experience is preferred
- Strong computer literacy skills required: Microsoft Office Suite, POS (Micros)
- Excel in a high-energy, team-based environmentwith effective leadership, positive communication, and training skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and CPR Certification preferred
- Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management
- Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee Data)
Oakhurst Golf & Country Club is the area's premier family-focused private club. Discover a world like no other, where every desire is anticipated, and the service is as personalized as it is extraordinary. Oakhurst Golf & Country Club has served as Clarkston's ultimate destination for world-class amenities and family fun since it first opened its doors in 1998. The Club is known for its warm, friendly service that will leave a lasting impression on Members and guests, whether they enjoy signature dishes at Hills Chop House, handcrafted cocktails at The Bar, dinner with drinks on The Veranda, Champions Grille with a full bar and pub-style food, or at The Splash Grille & Cabana Bar. Amazing service met with only the finest quality of food makes Oakhurst dining one of the highest privileges of membership. A lifestyle Club that provides a wide array of amenities, benefits, and perks to the members, guests, employees, and clients at the Club.
We areInvited, a dynamic lifestyle company that brings people together through extraordinary experiences, impeccable service, and opportunities to build meaningful relationships. As the largest owner and operator of private clubs, we take pride in creating vibrant communities where everyone is welcome and every day is a celebration at more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, and stadium clubs in 30 states, the District of Columbia, and two foreign countries. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, and vision, paid time off, individual investment options (401k), fun family culture, and professional and career development/advancement within the company portfolio. We are a Members' haven and a home away from home for our Employees to follow their passion for Golf, Tennis, Fitness, Food & Beverage, Private Events, Sales, and more.
Have more questions? Check out ourcareerssite
for more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter Facebook
Super excited about the opportunity? Email your resume to our Recruiting Manager:Courtney.email@example.com Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.